Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Mike's Motivation

Good Day Friends,

What is your motivation?

Motivation for what you might ask? Well, for living, that’s what. What is it that makes you get up in the morning and do what you need to do?

The answer of “well, I have to make money to support my family or myself” rings true, however it will only carry one so far. So go deep….what motivates you to live? And if you don’t find yourself really living, but merely getting by and going through the motions of life, I ask you “why do you accept this path?”

I challenge you to think of something you really like to do and then begin LIVING it.

We all have the ability to be victorious, to become champions in our own life. It does not have to be on the state, national, or world level, but we can all be at the top of the podium right in our own homes.

We were all given the mechanism of choice by our creator; HE wants us to choose the path of victory and not mediocrity. With this mechanism of choice, most of the time, it is our own self that chooses not to “I dare you” in the mirror….so go ahead and dare yourself to live, you’ll be amazed at what you are going to accomplish!

I dare you!

Best regards to all and may your day be blessed!

Mike Daley
www.ethicalbusinessconnections.com

No comments: