Monday, March 3, 2008

Mike's Monday Motivation

My current place in this life is a result of my desire to persist.

From the earliest of days, I was shown the best way to survive and succeed; never give up no matter what circumstances bear down on you.

My parents were the best examples of this, they faced adversity many times in their lives, they were faced with life altering situations during my youth, and never did they quit or give up.

My, how I know how hard it was for them to endure these struggles over and over again; after going through many things myself as a adult, I have often reflected on how my parents held themselves together, often times, I wish I would have been as strong as them during my struggles.

I do know however, we react in our own ways, but I thank my Lord that they were as strong as they were during very crucial points in my life. Even in my times of weakness, I remembered how strong they were, and quite honestly, I believe my creator put His strength in their heart and soul so they could be His example in my life. If they had not recognized His love for them, they would not have been able to persist in their quest to ensure my survival, which I believe to be paramount in my success and how I pray for others to succeed.

Having said all of that, the focus is on the Lord and how he persisted, he endured even in the roughest of times, for he went through much more than any of us ever could, he reflected on how his parents provided for him, he relied on the example of his mother and father, and knew they received their strength from above.

Believe and have faith, for your creator has persisted in His quest to get you to where you are now. We are brought to things to make us better, not bitter. Don’t quit, don’t give up, keep going. Your example is just what someone else needs.

Best regards to all and may your day be blessed.

Mike Daley
http://www.ethicalbusinessconnections.com

No comments: